The Lighthouse of Kythera!
The lighthouse of Mudarios is located at the northern end of Kythera at Cape Spathi. It was built in 1857 by the English and is one of the largest in Greece with a height of 25 meters. The view from the lighthouse is magnificent, with the Peloponnese stretching out panoramically and majestically, as well as the large number of ships passing through this important passage. Access is from Platia Ammos and the last part of the route, approximately 400 meters long, is a footpath.
|Platia Ammos||Karavas||Agia Pelagia||Potamos|